This chocolate bark is delicious and easy to make-the perfect treat to put out for guests, give as a gift, or simply enjoy!
- 8 ounces Semisweet Chocolate, chopped
- 8 ounces White Chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup Pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon Fleur de Sel
- Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Get two double boilers ready by adding water to the bottom part of the pot. Place over medium heat and allow them to bubble up. Turn down to a medium low heat and place the top pot, or heat proof bowls over top.
- Add white chocolate to one pot. Add semi-sweet chocolate to the other pot. Melt each until smooth.
- While chocolate begins to melt, toss a good handful of the pistachios right on the parchment.
- After chocolate is melted, turn the burners off. The warm water will still keep the chocolate melty enough to pour.
- Now alternate dropping spoonfuls of the melted white chocolate and semi-sweet chocolate over the pan so they are close to each other but not on top of one another.
- Take a butter knife and start swirling it around to create the marble effect.
- Toss the rest of the pistachios over top and sprinkle the fleur de sel evenly over top. Place cookie sheet in the fridge to allow the bark to set up. Approx. 1hr.
- Remove and snap into random pieces.